We understand the practicalities of operating mine sites, running heavy engineering workshops and finding cost-saving solutions, including lighting for everyday applications such as off-road vehicles or architectural features for the home or office.
It is this entirely different approach and depth of expertise that sets Earthtrack apart.
Our clients trust Earthtrack to deliver:
- Experience and understanding of site circumstances and conditions. We talk the same language and can grasp their problems immediately,
- Technical knowledge gained from years of hands-on industry experience,
- An appreciation of their special requirements that enables us to offer proactive rather than reactive solutions,
- Handling of their enquiry at a senior, decision-making level, and provide immediate answers,
- Fast-turnaround and quick response on sourcing products which are not necessarily readily available, and cut through the clutter of 'red tape' and transportation issues to get the problems solved,
- Custom-made products to solve specific site and workplace technical challenges,
- Trouble shooting capabilities as well as the ability to solve technical problems by thinking outside the square, and
- Quality they can trust with compliance to Australian Standards, product testing and industry-leading warranties.
Talk to Earthtrack today to find out how we might be able to assist you.